- 2020–21 Dependent Student Verification Worksheet
- 2020–21 Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- Minimal Income Form—Complete if you are single and your annual income is below $5,000/year, or if you are either married, or have dependents and your annual income is below $10,000/year.
Federal Student Aid
- Clarks Summit University School Code: 002670
- Create a FSA ID
- Apply Online—www.fafsa.gov
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Instructions
- Manage your Federal Loans—National Student Loan Data System
- Learn More—www.studentaid.gov
Complete Entrance Counseling and Sign your MPN
Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA)
Customer Service (PA State Grants) 800.692.7392
- Manage your Account—www.aessuccess.org
- Calculators from PHEAA – Good tool to budget for success, plan for saving, know your monthly loan repayment.