received free financial aid
Pursue the ideal degree to match your God-given interests and passions.
Build your biblical foundation for success.
- Personal Support: Grow in small classes and through one-on-one relationships with faculty.
- Thoroughly Biblical: Earn a double major in your chosen career field and Biblical Studies.
- Full of Opportunity: Choose from more than 50 undergraduate programs.
- Versatile Learning: Work around your life with 16 online undergraduate programs.
- Career Advancement: Become a leader in your field with your choice of more than 20 master’s options.
- Deeply Theological: Answer the call to teach the Word with a Baptist Bible Seminary degree.
You fit here.
No matter where you are on your educational journey, Clarks Summit University has a place for you.
Young adults discover a vibrant on-campus culture that is full of life and love for God.
If you’re transferring here, we’ll work with you to find you a smooth path to degree completion, whether on-campus or online. And you’ll find it’s worth the investment.
Programs that will prepare you for your career goals.
Business Administration Major, Galeton, PA
I love the flexibility that majoring in business offers in relation to future jobs. I have received a variety of different skills from Clarks Summit University’s Business program that can help me do well in the business world.
As you take your first exciting steps toward enrolling in classes at CSU, we are here to help you overcome any financial obstacles you might have. We offer competitive scholarships based on your academic performance, personal qualities, ministry goals or relationship with the university.
- 98.4 percent of our full-time residential undergraduates received free financial aid last year.
- The average, renewable CSU scholarship package is $11,000 per year.
- An average of $5,000 in federal grants is awarded to qualifying students each year.
- An average of $3,600 in state grants is awarded to qualifying Pennsylvania residents each year.