CSU & BBS Alumni Family
Since our school started in Johnson City in 1932, over 17,000 people have attended Baptist Bible Seminary, Baptist Bible College and Clarks Summit University. As a member of the Clarks Summit University Alumni Association, you are part of a global family now living and serving in all 50 states and in over 70 foreign countries. We remain committed to our mission of serving students by preparing them for lives of significant service for the cause of Jesus Christ in a variety of ministries and careers.
Our Alumni Department, working with the Alumni Association’s Executive Council, serves to represent the alumni family by:
- promoting positive connections between the university and alumni,
- providing regular communication pieces to our alumni and
- planning opportunities for the alumni community to gather both on and off campus to renew old acquaintances and to develop new friendships.
Our goal is to continue to serve as a resource to our alumni through a wide range of services and events.
We are very thankful for the Alumni Executive Council and their leadership of the Alumni Association. They meet on campus three times each year for prayer, planning, brainstorming, representation and preparation of various alumni events and initiatives.
Alumni Diploma Exchange
Clarks Summit University
Request Transcripts and View Archived Catalogs
To request your transcript, or view archived CSU or BBS catalogs, begin at the Registrar’s page.
As a graduate of Clarks Summit University and Baptist Bible Seminary, you have many benefits available to you.
- A first-rate education providing you skills and knowledge to serve Christ throughout your life.
- Alumni family—the Clarks Summit University (BBC&S) Alumni Association, more than 17,000 members strong.
- Discounts for furthering your education through CSU online graduate programs or Baptist Bible Seminary.
- The Legacy Scholarship and The Legacy Discount can be awarded to your immediate family members, so they can also benefit from becoming a Christ-centered, career-ready graduate (available to immediate family members of CSU/BBS graduates only).
We exist to promote a unified fellowship among the alumni family and to foster the interests and advancement of Clarks Summit University toward the achievement of preparing men and women for Christian ministry careers to the glory of God by:
- Prayer and personal involvement.
- Financial support and student recruitment.
- Godly and consistent representation of Clarks Summit University before the public.
We also provide a means of communication through the Alumni Executive Council to the administration and Board of Trustees in matters of mutual concern for maintaining the welfare of Clarks Summit University.
Who are Alumni?
Voting members are all graduates and all who have satisfactorily completed at least 12 credit hours in any division of Clarks Summit University.
Associate members are spouses of alumni and those who have taken less than 12 credit hours.
Honorary members are those who serve on the Board of Trustees, administration and faculty of the school.
The Clarks Summit University Alumni Association presents special alumni awards each fall at the annual Alumni Bible Conference. The Alumnus of the Year, Outstanding Service Award, Young Alumnus Service Award and Athletic Hall of Honor recognizes those among us deserving of special honor.
Do you know a fellow CSU alumnus worthy of recognition? Nominate an alumnus for an award to acknowledge outstanding work for Christ. Follow the link below to the nomination form.
The Alumni Executive Council is responsible for the leadership of the Alumni Association. It is made up of nine elected members. They function in cooperation with the Executive Director of Alumni and Development. The Alumni Council follows the Alumni Constitution and Bylaws voted on and approved by the Alumni Association.
Meet the Alumni Executive Council
Meet the current members of Clarks Summit University’s Alumni Association Executive Council. Members are nominated by and voted upon by members of the alumni association.
Kelly Haight (1981)
Direct Support Professional
Johnson City, NY
Lynze Mewhort (2009)
Mother; Administrative Assistant for Development, CSU
Clarks Summit, PA
Drew Bundy (2018)
Admissions Counselor, CSU
Clarks Summit, PA
Rev. Brian King (1992)
Director, Northeast Fellowship
Laura Gardoski (2010)
Head of Youth Services, Abington Community Library
Clarks Summit, PA
Billy Mulligan (2001)
Associate Pastor, Hillside Haven Community Church
Spouse: Julie (2003)
Clarks Summit, PA
Chris Kish (2016)
P.E. Teacher/Resident at Family Church
West Palm Beach, FL
Derrick Polonoki (2019)
Online Admissions Counselor, CSU
Spouse: Grace (2020)
Bethany Howell (2012)
Elementary Teacher, Jersey Shore Area School District
Jersey Shore, PA
Graduation doesn’t mark the end of your Clarks Summit University experience. It’s just the beginning of new opportunities as an alumnus!*
We want to help you stay connected to your friends, mentors and classmates.
Alumni-run Facebook Groups:
- Send us your noteworthy news updates about your family, ministry and career.
- Update your contact information.
- Discover alumni awards and past winners.
- Find information about university events.
- See alumni discounts for continuing your education.
- Alumni News Submission form.
*You are an alumnus if you graduated from or completed at least 12 credits in any division of Clarks Summit University. (We’re glad you’re in the family.)