(Bachelor of Science in Business Administration)
Entrepreneurship plays a vital role in the U.S. economy, creating millions of jobs every year. Yours can be one of the small businesses or non-profit organizations that makes a significant impact in your community.
The Entrepreneurship major at Clarks Summit University will give you a foundation in business and feed your entrepreneurial spirit. A Christ-centered education from CSU will give you an ethical, biblical framework on which you will build knowledge and guidance from skilled professors as well as practical, hands-on training as you’re immersed in real-life business experiences.
Turn Your Idea into a Career.
You are a visionary with big ideas and the determination to put those ideas into action. You have the solutions, products or services that can help people through your small business or non-profit start up.
You are a motivated leader who unifies others to achieve a common goal and an independent thinker who is ready for the chance to be your own supervisor as you manage your own business successfully.
You are passionate about taking your business goals from dreams to reality.
Your entrepreneurship degree will take you to the next level as an effective leader and organizational strategist.
Quick Facts about CSU’s Entrepreneurship Program
- 123 Credits
- Includes a senior-year internship tailored to your career goals and interests.
- Prepares you to pursue an M.B.A. after graduation.
You will Learn to…
- Lead professionally and biblically in a variety of cultures.
- Communicate vision, mission and strategy to an organization.
- Serve with integrity in all types of venues.
- Direct businesses with a focused outlook.
Leave Clarks Summit University with…
- Leadership skills for organizational administration.
- Biblical and ethical foundations for work in the marketplace.
- Hands-on experience and practical knowledge of business fundamentals.
You Could be a…
- Business Administrator
- School Superintendent
- Financial Officer
- Company or Camp Director
- Operations Manager
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business Communication
- Management and Organization
- Financial Accounting I&II
- Management Information Systems
- Non-profit Administration
- Advertising & Sales Promotion Management