(Bachelor of Science in Business Administration)
Earning Your Degree at CSU
Entrepreneurship plays a vital role in the U.S. economy, creating millions of jobs every year. Yours can be one of the small businesses or non-profit organizations that makes a significant impact in your community.
The Entrepreneurship major at Clarks Summit University will give you a foundation in business and feed your entrepreneurial spirit. A Christ-centered education from CSU will give you an ethical, biblical framework on which you will build knowledge and guidance from skilled professors as well as practical, hands-on training as you’re immersed in real-life business experiences.
TURN YOUR IDEA INTO A CAREER
of students receive financial aid
YOU WILL LEARN TO...
- Lead professionally and biblically in a variety of cultures.
- Communicate vision, mission and strategy to an organization.
- Serve with integrity in all types of venues.
- Direct businesses with a focused outlook.
YOU WILL LEAVE CLARKS SUMMIT UNIVERSITY WITH…
- Leadership skills for organizational administration.
- Biblical and ethical foundations for work in the marketplace.
- Hands-on experience and practical knowledge of business fundamentals.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CSU’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
- 123 Credits
- Includes a senior-year internship tailored to your career goals and interests.
- Prepares you to pursue an M.B.A. after graduation.
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business Communication
- Management and Organization
- Financial Accounting I&II
- Management Information Systems
- Non-profit Administration
- Advertising & Sales Promotion Management
- Business Administrator
- School Superintendent
- Financial Officer
- Company or Camp Director
- Operations Manager