(Bachelor of Science)
Earning Your Degree at CSU
The physical world reveals God’s power as the creative genius He is.
The Biology major will deepen your understanding of how the intricacies of science and the truth of the Bible work together. You will be amazed by God’s handiwork as you discover His design through powerful classes and laboratory experiences. Instruction and mentoring by professors in biology, chemistry and physics will give you a broad foundation in the life sciences. You will be ready to step into a variety of careers where you can show God’s grand design to the world.
DISCOVERING GOD'S DESIGN
The science of life has always fascinated you. Seeing the elaborate details of how everything works together excites you. You are a lover of life and beauty, and are passionate about God’s work in creating both together.
Gain the knowledge and experience you need to impact the world for Christ through the world He created.
of students receive financial aid
YOU WILL LEARN TO...
- Operate lab instruments safely
- Analyze and interpret data
- Know fundamentals and advanced levels of life sciences
YOU WILL LEAVE CLARKS SUMMIT UNIVERSITY WITH…
- A worldview that is consistent with biblical theology and scientific understanding
- An awareness of the structure and function of God’s creation
- A solid foundation for all sciences including chemistry and physics
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CSU’S BIOLOGY PROGRAM
- 125 or 126 Credits
- A snorkeling trip to a private island in Belize or a trip to South Africa can fulfill an ecology elective.
- Lab time offers unique opportunities to build relationships with students and professors.
- Introduction to Organic/Biochemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Marine Biology and Ecology
- Research Associate
- Laboratory Technician
- Life Sciences Professional
- Student in graduate or medical studies