Request Info

Visit

Apply Now

Give

Tower Time 2016: A Time of Worship, A Time of Fellowship

Published August 27, 2016

On Friday, August 26 a time-honored Clarks Summit University tradition of worship was enjoyed by SLC members and new students. Tower Time 2016 brought students together in the Jackson Hall bell tower to sing and share testimonies as a united incoming class.

A Christ-Centered Experience

Tower Time is a breath-taking, Christ-Centered experience. New student Mariaha Riley says, “Tower time was an amazing experience of worship and of opening ourselves up. Learning of each other’s struggles and desires really helped me to know that I belong here. God is the center of everything that I have seen here so far; that is exciting as I continue to grow in my faith.”

The Perfect Beginning And The Perfect Ending

Tower Time is also a special time of rejoicing at the end of the CSU experience, reserved exclusively for graduating seniors. It acts as the culmination of a successful CSU career and gives perspective to students as they head off into the ministries and careers to which God has called them.

Stacie Brandt is a senior in the Elementary Education program here at CSU and is a member of the SLC executive team. She says, “I think tower time is an amazing tradition. It’s significant because the tower is a big representation of our school. What better way to open and close the school year in the best place on campus, with singing praises to the One who has blessed us with the school. It’s an amazing tradition, and I’m so thankful to get to be a part of it!” Brandt played an instrumental part in making the 2016 Tower Time a success.

Left Menu Icon
Clarks Summit University Clarks Summit University