Students and alumni may request transcripts for coursework completed at Clarks Summit University (formerly Baptist Bible College & Seminary).
Clarks Summit University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your order. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
To view catalogs from previous years, please visit the catalogs and handbooks page on our website.
Registrar Forms and Resources
- Credit Transfer Policy
- Academic/Financial Information Release Authorization (FERPA)
- Class Waiver Approval Form
- Change Program/Degree Form
- Change Program Request Form (Online and Graduate Students)
- Dual Enroll Notification Form
- Off-Schedule Study Application
- Independent Study Application
- Diploma Exchange
Access Online Tools
Graduation and Commencement Forms and Information
If you are planning to graduate, below is the link for the application as well as the form if requesting to march early. Please contact Kristi Parker with any questions.
Contact the Registrar’s Office at registrar@ClarksSummitU.edu.