Make an impact.
This tailored program allows you to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a Master of Divinity in only five years .
You will combine undergraduate, Seminary, and real workplace experience through this powerful option.
The Accelerated Pastoral program prepares you for worldwide Christian ministry. Through balanced content and communications, and a careful arrangement of courses, students gain the knowledge and experience necessary to make an impact on the world for Christ.
A one-year hands-on internship rounds out your education, giving your practical work experience in a ministry role alongside sound pastoral leaders.
Get where you need to go.
This accelerated program may be for you if you have a passion for ministry, a heart for people, and feel God is leading you to become a pastor. The call of the pastorate is a heavily faceted responsibility, and you know you need to be well prepared in a variety of areas.
The Accelerated Pastoral program can take where you want to go, and give you what you will need to be effective when you get there.
Quick Facts about CSU’s Accelerated Pastoral Program
- 151 Credits
- Earn two degrees, a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Divinity, in five years of study.
- Get hands-on experience through a one-year internship.
- Use root languages (Hebrew and Greek) to understand the Bible in the pursuit of knowledge and ministry development.
- Present the gospel in an appropriate biblical and cultural manner.
- Develop the character and spiritual life necessary for successful ministry leadership.
Leave Clarks Summit University with…
- Communication and biblical exposition skills needed to effectively teach scripture.
- Leadership and administrative skills necessary to plan, cast vision, administrate and lead people in accomplishing tasks.
- The skills needed to serve as a pastor and biblical counselor.
- Expository Preaching
- Dynamics of Spiritual Growth
- Greek Exegetical Methods
- Pastoral Counseling
- Theology and Practice of Worship
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management