Getting Started at Baptist Bible Seminary
You’re passionate about the serious study of God’s Word. You want to share the powerful message of the gospel effectively in your ministry, and you are looking to bring your understanding of Scripture to the next level. You’re ready for an advanced degree at Baptist Bible Seminary.
For more than 40 years, Baptist Bible seminary has been known for effectively combining rigorous academics and sound theological study with intentional mentoring and practical ministry application. Your life, ministry and career will benefit from this well-designed combination of essential tools for service and study, whether you’re an author, translator, speaker, teacher or pastor who wants to know theology well or a lay person who wants to have a more effective local church ministry.
The best place for you to start is to request information.
You’ll receive your own personalized web page with the exact information you need to discover how a degree from Baptist Bible Seminary can help you reach your ministry and life goals.
Earning Your Degree at Baptist Bible Seminary
You can advance your career and deepen your ministry with online and on-campus options through Baptist Bible Seminary. Here’s what you need to know:
- Every degree is academically rigorous and theologically sound.
- You may qualify for a tuition discount if you’re a Christian worker, member of the military or CSU alumni. (Other discounts are also available.)
- All master’s degrees can be earned completely online. Five eight-week sessions are offered annually, allowing you to jump in at any time. For all online classes, you’re not required to be online at any specific time. You can truly work whenever it fits best in your schedule. View the fall 2020 online course schedule (pdf).
- Earn your doctorate degree without relocating thanks to Baptist Bible Seminary’s unique study structure. You’ll complete most of your studies during online classes, and you’ll come to campus for one-week modules offered three times per year.
- Mentorship and community are hallmarks of a BBS education, and that culture continues in our online programs. Expect to find the support, encouragement and advice you need to reach your goals.