If you’re a qualified, full-time, on-campus undergraduate student, you can take advantage of CSU scholarships.
- 95 percent of our full-time residential students received CSU scholarships.
- The average, renewable CSU scholarship package is $10,000 per year.
- The average amount of federal and state grants awarded to CSU students is $3,000 each year.
For more, email admissions@ClarksSummitU.edu or call 800.451.7664.
Eligibility: Minimum 3.7 GPA
Annual Amount: $10,000
Eligibility: Minimum 3.4 GPA
Annual Amount: $8,000
Eligibility: Minimum 3.0 GPA
Annual Amount: $6,000
Eligibility: Determined by your application, FAFSA and one or more of the following qualifications:
- You are involved in your school, community and church.
- You exhibit strong Christian character and leadership qualities.
- Your parents are employed in full-time ministry.
- You have family members who are alumni of CSU.
- You have financial need
Annual Amount: $1,000–$10,000
Church Matching Scholarship
Eligibility: CSU will match a gift from your home church.
Annual Amount: Up to $1,000
High School Dual Enrollment Scholarship
Eligibility: Minimum of 2.0 GPA in CSU’s High School Dual Enrollment program.
Annual Amount: $120-$2,800 (depends on number of credits and GPA earned in the dual enrollment program.)
Word of Life Bible Institute Scholarship
Eligibility: Enroll at CSU after graduating from WOLBI with a minimum 2.5 GPA and provide a strong reference from your DC (In addition to a CSU scholarship, you will also benefit from a streamlined admissions process!)
Annual Amount: $15,000