With a tight-knit community, beautiful campus and focus on whole-life preparation, Clarks Summit University is unique. The best way to see how truly special your CSU experience will be is to come and see it for yourself. Discover CSU by visiting our nationally recognized campus!
Experience what it’s like to be a CSU Defender athlete. See how every part of your CSU experience is designed to help you make a difference for Christ—including athletics.
You’ll get to:
- Talk to coaches
- Get to know current athletes
- Access practices and team rooms
- Watch Defender games
- Experience Homecoming festivities
- Tour campus
- Meet professors
- Eat complimentary meals in our cafeteria
- Stay for free in our residence halls (parent and student options available)
Defender Days Dates:
- October 4–5, 2019
Reserve your space at Defender Days today!Schedule Your Visit