Worship Studies (Bachelor of Science)
Music is a gift from God, designed to reflect the beauty of the Creator. In the Worship Studies major, you will learn to know God and make Him known through music. You will have opportunities to develop your music skills as you train and perform with godly, talented, and experienced faculty. They work with you one-on-one as you learn leadership and build excellence in musicianship.
Quick Facts about CSU’s Worship Studies Program
- 125 Credits
- Private music lesson are offered in vocal and instrumental areas.
- Participate in performing groups.
- Auditions are required of all students who wish to join a musical ensemble or who are applying for entrance into a music department program.
You will Learn to…
- Lead and develop the music capacities of others.
- Create and build music ministries.
- Incorporate video arts and audio technology into corporate worship.
You will leave Clarks Summit University with…
- A strong biblical and theological philosophy of music.
- Leadership qualities for the development and direction of worship musicians.
- The ability to teach and mentor others as worship musicians.
You Could be a…
- Worship pastor or leader
- Private studio teacher
- Professional musician
- or purse advanced degrees in music
- Foundations and Issues in Worship
- Life Performance Technology
- Instrumental Composition and Arranging
- Group Vocal Techniques