Sports Management (Bachelor of Science)
Make an Impact through the Business of Sports.
There’s more to sports than playing games. Sports management leaders develop athletes both personally and professionally. With business training, leadership development and discipleship experience, you will be ready to influence teams and athletes for Christ. The Sports Management Program combines business, leadership and discipleship to prepare you for a role in a sports-oriented organization.
Help Others Succeed.
You’ve always loved playing and watching sports. You’re competitive, which means you will work hard in anything you do. You are known for your encouraging spirit, and you enjoy helping others succeed. A natural leader, you value teamwork and love seeing an event go as planned.
Combine your love for sports and people. Get the tools you need to make a difference in athletes around the world.
Quick facts about CSU’s Sports Management Program
- 123 credits
- Two internships give you hands-on field experience
- Sports management can be used worldwide, in a variety of ages, cultures and backgrounds
You will Learn to…
- Build and oversee a leadership team
- Coordinate and lead a sports-oriented organization
- Utilize marketing strategies
- Disciple athletes for spiritual growth
You will Leave Clarks Summit University with…
- Biblical philosophies of business management and leadership
- Ethical awareness unique to a sports-oriented organization
- A balanced skill set in administration and spiritual direction
- Effective teaching and discipleship skills
You Could be a…
- Professional Sports Administrator
- School Athletic Director
- Director or Manager of a recreational ministry
- Athletic Camp Director
- Sports Marketing Director
- Athletic Coach or Manager
- Administration and Organization of Sports Ministry
- Introduction to Sports Management
- Event and Facilities Management
- Biblical Foundations for Sports Ministry
- Business Law & Ethics
- Introduction to Business
- Financial Accounting I&II
- Business Communication