(Bachelor of Science)
Earning Your Degree at CSU
Anywhere you go in the world, people need God’s love. Today’s world needs leaders who can thrive in this global society. The Intercultural Studies major will equip you for intercultural ministry by immersing you in God’s Word and allowing you to experience life on a mission. Professors with international experience will mentor you in both ministry opportunities and academics. Prepare for your perspective to be broadened as you learn to live out the love of Christ in various cultures.
REACH YOUR WORLD
You love people of all ages and backgrounds. The experience of traveling to different cultures exhilarates you, and you love interacting with new people and customs. You want to share God’s truth, and you’re ready to make a difference around the world.
of students receive financial aid
YOU WILL LEARN TO...
- Communicate the gospel clearly in other cultures
- Articulate your biblical worldview in a variety of settings
- Reach people and build the local church
- Mobilize believers as productive church members
YOU WILL LEAVE CLARKS SUMMIT UNIVERSITY WITH…
- Valuable first-hand, intercultural ministry experience
- Strong biblical foundations and philosophies for missions
- Teaching and mentoring skills
- A heart attuned to spiritual needs of others
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CSU’S INTERCULTURAL STUDIES PROGRAM
- 122 Credits
- Multiple electives allow you to tailor the program to your interests and goals.
- Experience immersive education in South Africa with CSU faculty member Darryl Meekins, and earn a full semester of credits.
- There are multiple opportunities for short-term mission trips and study abroad options through CSU. Teams and individuals have traveled to places like Germany, Ecuador, Italy and India!
- Intercultural Communication
- World Religions
- Dynamics of Discipleship
- Cultural Anthropology
- Missions Seminar and Internship
- Mission Agency Leader
- Church planter
- International Consultant