(Bachelor of Science)
Earning Your Degree at CSU
Teaching and education are vital components of local church ministry. The Education Ministries major equips you with the tools you need to lead the educational, discipleship ministries of the church. You will learn to develop and lead educational ministries from professors who have first-hand experience in local church ministry.
TEACH AND EQUIP PEOPLE
You get excited when others learn and understand truth. You love seeing the look on someone’s face when a biblical insight is grasped, whether they’re four, 40 or 104 years old. As both a leader and a teacher, you are good at organizing teams and equipping others with the knowledge and tools they need to serve the Lord anywhere they go.
The Education Ministries major gives you the skills and confidence you need to help grow the church—both locally and worldwide.
of students receive financial aid
YOU WILL LEARN TO...
- Teach the Bible effectively
- Lead a small group ministry
- Build effective education strategies
- Mobilize others for service
YOU WILL LEAVE CLARKS SUMMIT UNIVERSITY WITH…
- Strong philosophies of children, youth and adult ministries
- A solid foundation for leading specialized ministries within the church
- Planning and teaching skills for effective Bible teaching
- Confidence in discipleship and spiritual formation
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CSU’S EDUCATION MINISTRIES PROGRAM
- Dynamics of Discipleship
- Effective Bible Teaching
- Family Life of the Ministry Leader
- Educational Ministry of the Church
- Foundations of Ministry Leadership
- Small Groups
- Church Education Leader
- Discipleship and Small Group Coordinator
- Children’s Ministry Leader
- Associate Pastor
- Christian School Administrator