(Bachelor of Science in Business Administration)
Earning Your Degree at CSU
In today’s culture, the business world is influential in a global society. This expansive field holds endless opportunities for careers and ministries. A foundational knowledge of business skills will serve you well, no matter what vocation you pursue.
Experienced professors challenge you to take your knowledge beyond the classroom and interact with key business principles in real-world settings. This interactive program will prepare you to deal with complex situations while maintaining an ethical and biblical perspective.
This versatile degree exposes you to the entire spectrum of business practices and prepares you to enter the professional business world.
OPEN DOORS TO A BRIGHT FUTURE
You are a big-picture person who enjoys thinking through organizational strategy. You have a vision for meeting needs in creative ways and are passionate about leadership development. You value collaboration and teamwork as you work to influence the global marketplace.
Your degree will take you around the world or across town, leading businesses that change the world.
of students receive financial aid
YOU WILL LEARN TO...
- Lead professionally and biblically in a variety of cultures.
- Communicate vision, mission and strategy to an organization.
- Serve with integrity in all types of venues.
- Direct businesses with a focused outlook.
YOU WILL LEAVE CLARKS SUMMIT UNIVERSITY WITH…
- Leadership skills for organizational administration.
- Biblical and ethical foundations for work in the marketplace.
- Hands-on experience and practical knowledge of business fundamentals.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CSU’S ACCOUNTING PROGRAM
- 123 Credits
- Includes a senior-year internship tailored to your career goals and interests.
- Prepares you to pursue an M.B.A. after graduation.
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business Communication
- Management and Organization
- Financial Accounting I&II
- Introduction to Business
- Business Administrator
- School Superintendent
- Financial Officer
- Company or Camp Director
- Operations Manager