Business Administration (Associate of Arts)
The Associate of Arts in Business Administration gives you the foundation you need to lead competently and ethically. Knowledge from the classroom and business mentors will equip you to impact people for Christ through business.
A vision for the future.
You dream of changing the world through businesses. You understand the importance of worldview in the business world and thrive on engaging with people who see the world differently. You value collaboration and teamwork as you work to influence the global marketplace.
Get the training and confidence you need to influence the world through business.
Quick facts about CSU’s Business Administration Program
- 62 credits
- Two-year program
- Multiple business electives allow you to tailor your education to fit your passions and needs.
- Communicate competently in the business world.
- Lead ethically and with integrity.
- Organize and manage business teams.
You will leave Clarks Summit University with…
- Hands-on experience and skills for business administration.
- Strong biblical convictions and worldview.
- Leadership skills in team settings.
You could be a…
- Business Administrator
- Small Business Owner
- Financial Accounting I&II
- Business Law and Ethics
- Management and Organization
- Introduction to Business
- Business Communication