(Bachelor of Science in Business Administration)
Earning Your Degree at CSU
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 10 percent growth in accountant and auditor jobs from 2016 to 2026, which translates to more than 140,000 new jobs in that ﬁeld!
Studying accounting at CSU sets you apart, because you will be equipped with a biblical foundation and ethical framework from which to build your professional skills.
This degree combines business principles with specific mathematical proficiencies to prepare you as a professional accountant. You will learn the fundamentals of accounting and the principles of ﬁnance, statistics, managerial information systems and audit and risk management.
STEP INTO A GROWING CAREER FIELD.
You are an organized person who loves working with deadlines and numbers. You have a vision for helping people and organizations manage their finances, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. You know the value of conducting business in an ethical manor and are passionate about learning the latest financial strategies in order to assist others with financial records.
Beyond the classroom, you will get hands-on, practical career experience through an internship.
140k new jobs in the field
- Navigate complex ﬁnancial records
- Work with both personal and business finances
- Serve with integrity in all types of venues
YOU WILL LEAVE CLARKS SUMMIT UNIVERSITY WITH…
- Knowledge of managerial information systems and risk management
- Biblical and ethical foundations for work in the marketplace
- Hands-on experience and practical knowledge of accounting
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CSU’S ACCOUNTING PROGRAM
- 123 Credit Hours
- Includes an internship tailored to your career goals and interests.
- Prepares you to pursue graduate education leading to a career as a stock broker or CPA.
- Equips you to serve in many facets of accounting, serving banking, non-proﬁt, governmental, business, entertainment, international and personal sectors.
- Introduction to Business
- Financial Accounting I & II
- Managerial Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Audit and Risk Management
- Corporate Finance
- Personal Finance
- Accountant (non-proﬁt, government, business, personal)
- Financial Ofﬁcer
- Registered Public Accountant
- Tax Professional
- Payroll Processor
- Banking Professional
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Risk and Compliance Officer