Learning Online at Clarks Summit University
Every class at CSU is carefully crafted to help you take your career and ministry to the next level. You will be immersed in principles from God’s word as you learn practical tools for ministry effectiveness and gain valuable training to apply to your career.
The best place for you to start is to request information.
You’ll receive your own personalized web page with the exact information you need to discover how CSU can help you reach your career and life goals.
Earning Your Degree Online at CSU
You can advance your career and deepen your ministry eight weeks at a time with CSU’s online study options. Here’s what you need to know:
- Every degree is centered on the Word of God.
- You qualify for a tuition discount if you’re a Christian worker, member of the military or CSU alumni. (Other discounts are also available.)
- Five eight-week sessions are offered annually, allowing you to jump in at any time.
- You’re not required to be online at any specific time. You can truly work whenever it fits best in your schedule.
- If you started your studies but never quite earned your degree, the Degree Completion program will help you reach your goal with high transferability and plenty of electives.
- Mentorship and community are hallmarks of a CSU education, and that culture continues in our online programs. Expect to find the support, encouragement and advice you need to reach your goals.