Visitors and Vendors
Visitors and Vendors
Safe on the Summit Plan
Campus access for visitors and most vendors shall only be between the hours of 6 a.m.–midnight.
Employees of the following companies are allowed access prior to 6 a.m. and are exempt from CSU temperature checks.
- Aladdin Food Services employees (these employees will follow the safety procedures in place by Aladdin Food Services)
- Mascaro Refuse Company
- Food service supply companies and milk delivery
- Foundations Christian Counseling Services employees and clients
- Delivery companies
- Blades Lawn Service
Campus Visitor and Vendor Procedure
Upon arrival to campus, visitors and vendors who wish to enter campus buildings must check-in at the Campus Welcome Center at the main entrance to campus.
- If a security officer is not present at the Welcome Center, the visitor shall proceed to the Jackson Hall Circle Lot, park in a guest space and call CSU security at 570.290.5793.
- A security officer will record the visitor’s contact information and perform a health survey which will consist of a temperature check and include the following questions:
- Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19?
If the visitor or vendor does not have a temperature of 100.4 or greater, they will be given a day pass. The day pass will be a sticker that must be worn in full display during their time on campus. The sticker will physically expire in less than 24 hours. If a sticker expires while on campus, the visitor must undergo another temperature check and receive another sticker.
If the visitor or vendor registers a fever of 100.4 degrees, they must leave campus immediately.
Guests of Non-Student Campus Residents
Those living in campus housing including resident directors and occupants of Nordling Hall and Woolsey Hall can have guests in their apartments. Guests must check-in with security upon arrival to campus and undergo a health survey including a temperature check.
Guests of Residential Students
Residential students may not have off-campus visitors (including friends and family members) as day or overnight guests in the residence hall. Family may only enter the residence hall to assist with move-in during the designated time.