COVID-19 Reopening Plan
Health and Safety Resources
CSU’s Safe on the Summit plan is guided by recommendations from the CDC and PA Department of Health. Access more information from these sources below. Please review these items for your safety and the safety of others to prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention coronavirus main page
- Pennsylvania Department of Health coronavirus main page
Prevention and Safety
- CDC: How to protect yourself and others
- PA DOH: Help stop the spread
- CDC: Face covering dos and don’ts
Symptoms and Care
Mental Health and Wellbeing
- CDC: Mental health and coping during COVID-19 pandemic
- The Foundations Christian Counseling Center is located conveniently on the CSU campus; their services are offered to CSU students at a discounted rate. Start by contacting CSU’s associate dean of men or the associate dean of women.
- In addition, for help and guidance regarding your mental health and wellbeing, please contact your respective associate dean of students.