Safety & Security
Our Safety and Security Department serves the campus by maintaining a safe and peaceful environment.
- The department consists of trained guards who provide campus coverage.
- Grounds and buildings are regularly patrolled by security guards, either on foot or in a security vehicle.
- Residence halls are locked and checked regularly.
- All parking lots and walkways on campus are well lit.
- Stop signs, crosswalks and speed limits are strategically placed to ensure the safety of both pedestrians and motorists.
Contact Safety & Security Around the Clock
From on-campus phones: 9200
From off-campus or cell-phones: 570.585.9200
All students who own, use or park a vehicle on campus must pay to register their vehicle with the Safety and Security Department each year. You can register your vehicle online or in the Office for Student Development on the third floor of Jackson Hall.
Clery Act Information
Clarks Summit University provides 13 on-campus housing facilities located at 538 Venard Road, South Abington Township, Pennsylvania. No off-campus (non-campus) housing facilities are provided for students. On-campus facilities are Ridley Hall, Shaffer Hall, Loescher Hall, Bancroft Hall, Christen Hall, Carter Hall, Commons Hall, Barndollar Hall, Woolsey Hall, Fletcher Hall, Vibbard Hall, Thompson Hall and Nordling Hall.
For this report, local and/or state law enforcement agencies provided us with statistics that we have combined with statistics gathered from our campus security authorities.