CSU Alumni Family
Since our school started in Johnson City in 1932, over 17,000 people have attended Baptist Bible Seminary, Baptist Bible College and Clarks Summit University. As a member of the Clarks Summit University Alumni Association, you are part of a global family now living and serving in all 50 states and in over 70 foreign countries. We remain committed to our mission of serving students by preparing them for lives of significant service for the cause of Jesus Christ in a variety of ministries and careers.
Our Alumni Department, working with the Alumni Association’s Executive Council, serves to represent the alumni family by:
- promoting positive connections between the university and alumni,
- providing regular communication pieces to our alumni and
- planning opportunities for the alumni community to gather both on and off campus to renew old acquaintances and to develop new friendships.
Our goal is to continue to serve as a resource to our alumni through a wide range of services and events.
We are very thankful for the Alumni Executive Council and their leadership of the Alumni Association. They meet on campus three times each year for prayer, planning, brainstorming, representation and preparation of various alumni events and initiatives.
Alumni Diploma Exchange
Clarks Summit University
Request Transcripts and View Archived Catalogs
To request your transcript or view archived CSU or BBS catalogs, begin at the Registrar’s page.
As a graduate of Clarks Summit University, you have many benefits available to you.
- A first-rate education.
- Friends and colleagues who will last a lifetime.
- Skills and knowledge to serve Christ throughout your life.
- Discounts for furthering your education through CSU Online or Baptist Bible Seminary.
- And a new family—the Clarks Summit University (BBC&S) Alumni Association, more than 17,000 members strong.
We exist to promote a unified fellowship among the alumni family and to foster the interests and advancement of Clarks Summit University toward the achievement of preparing men and women for Christian ministry careers to the glory of God by:
- Prayer and personal involvement.
- Financial support and student recruitment.
- Godly and consistent representation of Clarks Summit University before the public.
We also provide a means of communication through the Alumni Executive Council to the administration and Board of Trustees in matters of mutual concern for maintaining the welfare of Clarks Summit University.
Who are Alumni?
Voting members are all graduates and all who have satisfactorily completed at least 12 credit-hours in any division of Clarks Summit University.
Associate members are spouses of alumni and those who have taken less than 12 credit hours.
Honorary members are those who serve on the Board of Trustees, administration and faculty of the school.
Opportunities to serve.
As an alumnus, you have a unique ability to give back more than just financially to Clarks Summit University. There are many different areas where your gifts and abilities can help support and promote the institution.
Be a part of the family.
God has chosen to use appreciative and supportive alumni and friends to uphold and advance Clarks Summit University and its mission. These significant groups are valued contributors to the school through their lives and resources. Clarks Summit University is blessed by each of them.
To view a list of ways you can be a part of the family, please click here.
The Alumni Executive Council is responsible for the leadership of the Alumni Association. It is made up of nine elected members. They function in cooperation with the Executive Director of Alumni and Development. The Alumni Council follows the Alumni Constitution and Bylaws voted on and approved by the Alumni Association.
Meet the Alumni Executive Council
Meet the current members of Clarks Summit University’s Alumni Association Executive Council. Members are nominated by and voted upon by members of the alumni association.
Mark Meyers (1985)
Pastor, Grace Bible Church
Spouse: Kim Duncan
Kelly Haight (1981)
Direct Support Professional
Johnson City, NY
Lynze Mewhort (2009)
Columbia Cross Roads, PA
Beth Kuhar Welman (1984)
Children’s Ministries Coordinator, Heritage Baptist Church
Spouse: Chris Welman
Clarks Summit, PA
Rev. Brian King (1992)
Associate Director, Northeast Fellowship
Laura Gardoski (2010)
Head of Youth Services, Abington Community Library
Clarks Summit, PA
Billy Mulligan (2001)
Owner, 29 Second Video
Spouse: Julie (2003)
Clarks Summit, PA
Graduation doesn’t mark the end of your Clarks Summit University experience. It’s just the beginning of new opportunities as an alumnus!*
We want to help you stay connected to your friends, mentors and classmates.
Alumni-run Facebook Groups:
- Send us your noteworthy news updates about your family, ministry and career.
- Update your contact information.
- Learn about the Alumni Association.
- Discover alumni awards and past winners.
- Find information about Clarks Summit University events.
- See alumni discounts for continuing your education online or through Baptist Bible Seminary.
- Alumni News Submission form.
*You are an alumnus if you graduated from or completed at least 12 credits in any division of Clarks Summit University. (We’re glad you’re in the family.)