Readmission to CSU
For those considering returning
Clarks Summit University invites students who have left school to consider returning.
If you have left for any reason and would like to return, you can apply for readmission. A committee will review your request and decide on readmission.
Here is a checklist of steps:
- Students must apply for readmission through the admissions/enrollment department and complete a readmission application. Please email admissions for the application.
- All fines and restorative processes must be fulfilled prior to application.
- Upon completion of the readmission application, students will be made aware of additional requirements needed for the readmission committee.
- Students who have been dismissed will not be allowed to return for at least one year.
- The application for readmission, along with any requirements, will be reviewed by the readmission committee who will either grant or deny readmission.
Note: At the discretion of the Admissions Committee, a personal interview may also be required.
Students who arrive at registration expecting to be readmitted without fulfilling these requirements should expect to wait until after registration to have their applications considered. The university cannot guarantee acceptance in such cases. Students readmitted to one of the undergraduate programs will normally be subject to the current requirements for that course of study.
TUITION & FEES