Master of Arts: Organizational Leadership Concentration
Master of Arts – Online
Facilitate Progress and Growth.
You will enhance your ability to bring leadership to an organizational team and bring that team to its goals. Earn credit as you gain experience in your current ministry or career to practically apply what you learn.
Accessible and Customizable
At just 30 credits, CSU’s online Master of Arts degree prepares you for careers and enhances your ministry as a Christian leader in as little as two years. Enjoy the flexibility of an online program grounded in the Word of God.
About Your Program
What Will You Learn?
Lead organizations well by learning about people, teams and systems through a biblical lens.
Learn through actual experiences
Lead with solid vision and clear direction
As a graduate, you will be equipped to effectively and biblically lead others within your organization.
Create a healthy and productive work environment
Your understanding of organizational dynamics will enable you to maintain a productive environment for team members.
Each of your courses is taught from a biblical worldview. You’ll interact within small class sizes and with professors who really care about you and your goals. You’ll not only receive quality academics to prepare you for the next steps in your career and ministry, but you’ll also get mentorship to prepare you for life.
All courses are 3 credits unless noted.
Course Descriptions can be found in the catalog.
Bible and Theology
- Required – 3 credits; choose 1 course
- How to Develop a Biblical Worldview [TH511]
- Survey of Doctrines [TH517]
- Developing a Biblical Worldview [TH532]
- Electives – 9 credits
Choose 1 course
- Communication of the Word [BI551]
- Organizations as a Learning Community [OL502]
Organizational Leadership Electives
- Leadership in Active Learning Environments [OL501]
- Organization as a Learning Community [OL502]
- Strategic Thinking [OL503]
- Development of a Dynamic Team [OL504]
- Governance and Administration of Non-Profits [OL505]
- Financial Management of Non-Profits [OL506]
- Risk Management [OL507]
- Organizational Communication [OL508]
- Spiritual Disciplines for Ministry Leaders [OL509]
- Emotional Intelligence [OL510]
- Nonprofit Management [OL511]
March 13, 2023
May 15, 2023
August 21, 2023
October 23, 2023
January 15, 2024
March 18, 2024
- Build relationships as you learn closely with your professors and interact with your classmates online.
- The fully accredited degree is completed entirely online.
Learn to organize teams to achieve goals.
You will learn how to lead more effectively in your current ministry or career in practical online classes that you can fit in with your schedule.
Invest in Your Future
When you earn your master's degree, you'll open new doors in your career and ministry. CSU works hard to ensure you receive the best value in education with competitive tuition rates, many ways to qualify for discounts and individualized support.
complete your degree in as little as two years
cost per credit (before any discouts)
students who qualify for discounted tuition
Next Online Session
Take your career and ministry to the next level with one of CSU's online degrees.
Choose from fully online associate, bachelor's and master's degrees that will help you advance your career and service for Christ.
Start Jan 9
Find your fit
You want to
choose a college:
Where you can get prepared for your future.
Where you will grow in your relationship with Christ.
Where you truly find your fit.
Students constantly say the top reason they love CSU so much is: Community. When you’re part of the CSU community, you attend class with professors who are mentors; you do life right alongside others who want to serve their Savior, and you are welcomed into lifelong friendships that last well beyond graduation.
Fast Facts About CSU
Clarks Summit University's facts underscore the commitment to your success!