Clarks Summit University offers a full range of higher education options, from associate degrees to doctorate programs.
The Student Consumer Information regulations of the U.S. Department of Education require certain information about the institution be available to current and prospective students.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA):
- Learn more about FERPA.
- View CSU’s FERPA Annual Notifications Policy to learn about how FERPA and Clarks Summit University work together for your privacy and protection.
Student Right to Know—Find Clarks Summit University’s information related to the Student Right to Know through College Navigator.
State Authorization Information
Health and Safety Information
Graduation and student retention rates:
Master of Science in Counseling
CSU’s multi-year strategic plan has four top priorities that have been in effect since the summer of 2016:
- Develop a distinctive model of biblical higher education that is creative, rigorous and marketable.
- Recruit and retain a growing number of on-campus and online students.
- Implement an organizational structure that maximizes the efficiency and effectiveness of the institution’s people, financial and system resources for sustainability and growth.
- Cultivate and strengthen loyal sustainable relationships with external stakeholders.
Please contact Allen Dreyer, Executive Director for Administrative Services, with questions or concerns.