Clarks Summit University is committed to celebrating the accomplishments of our 2020 and 2021 graduates with in-person Commencement ceremonies.
This year, Commencement will expand from the typical one-day event; instead of holding one ceremony, graduates will be celebrated at five separate events. The change allows the university to meet or exceed distancing and occupancy requirements set by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in order to celebrate in a safe and healthy way for graduates and their guests. All ceremonies will be held in the Recreation Center on CSU’s Clarks Summit campus.
Although COVID-19 resulted in a postponed ceremony in 2020, all members of the class of 2020 have been invited to participate in Commencement this year. The ceremonies, grouped by areas of study, will be held over multiple days, from Thursday, April 29, through Saturday, May 1, 2021.
To ensure occupancy requirements are met, tickets are required for all guests, regardless of age. Graduates will request a limited number of tickets, and any additional tickets will be distributed through a waiting list system. Doors to the Recreation Center will be open one-half hour before each ceremony. There are no reserved seats. Additional information has been emailed to all graduates. More details are found on the Commencement page.
To request tickets from the waitlist, please visit https://clarkssummitu.wufoo.com/forms/commencement-tickets-waitlist/.
Additionally, the ceremony will be live streamed; a link will be provided closer to the event. Congratulations to all members of the classes of 2020 and 2021!
April 29 | Thursday - 7 p.m.
- Baptist Bible Seminary graduates in all master's and doctoral programs
April 30 | Friday - 4 p.m.
- Undergraduate Majors: Bible/Theology, Christian Ministries, Education Ministries, Intercultural Studies, Intercultural Youth Ministries, Pastoral Ministries, Specialized Ministries, Youth Ministries
- Graduate Degrees: Master of Arts - Bible, Master of Arts - Organizational Leadership, Master of Arts in Literature, Master of Education
April 30 | Friday - 7 p.m.
- Undergraduate Majors: Addictions Counseling, Counseling, Counseling Ministries, Criminal Justice
- Graduate Degrees: Master of Arts - Counseling, Master of Science in Counseling
May 1 | Saturday - 10 a.m.
- Undergraduate Majors: Biology, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Integrated Studies, Mathematics, Sports/Health Science-Physical Therapy, Sports Management
May 1 | Saturday - 1 p.m.
- Undergraduate Majors: Communications, Early Childhood/Elementary Education, Health & Physical Education, Literature, Music Education, Secondary Education-English, Secondary Education-Mathematics, Secondary Education-Social Studies, Worship Studies