Published August 31, 2016
The Master of Education is a professional development degree expands educators’ capabilities. Students will examine current trends in education through a Christian worldview, covering spiritual, philosophical and pedagogical realms. Join a community of believing educators with graduates who serve in international, public, private and Christian schools.
- Research-based curriculum.
- All professors have both teaching and administrative experience.
- Students complete a professional, research-based capstone project and projects directly applicable to their current or future work.
- Convenient online format is ideal for both recent graduates and seasoned educators.
- Can be completed in as little as two years. (Most students take 2.5 years.)
- Prepares students to meet Master’s requirements of their schols and/or enter a Doctor of Education program.
What Students are Saying
“I absolutely love my online classes. Every eight weeks I think, ‘How could any class top the one I’m doing?’ and yet each one does! CSU has exceptional professors who really care about students.”
Cindy Lutz, Master of Arts (’15)
Request information about the Master of Education program.